ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mars red pic whoring....

An orange one
...got my private plate transferred over today! just need the nice weather now to take it out...stop hogging all the sun down south!!! :( Just taken on my iphone so nothing spectacular

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

and all tucked up away again ready for the sun to come out (sometime never)
IMG_0630.jpg

An orange one
Not really a fan of the number font, apart from that it looks great :approve:

to be honest, neither am i mate...ordered from fancyplates.com and went for standard irish font which i like, but with a 10% slant, think thats where it went wrong...

fuels averaging around 22mpg

An orange one
Nooo lol the m3 is mum and dads, I don't live at home anymore but keep the Vee there as the garage is pretty good, and it's only a mile from my house,

Recaros are mounted extra low on custom frames but still slide back and forwards :)

An orange one
Will have to check with the previous owner, he had them fabricated so will know more, the standard frames are gash! Way too high!

An orange one
Plans for the winter are to have the recaro side mounts done in mars red with a smaller logo, and possibly to retrim the top of the seats and replace the recaro logo with RenaultSport as per the standard seats...

An orange one
it feels great!!

well, ive driven it once in the 3 weeks ive owned it...lol so its a huge contrast to my last 2 which were daily drivers!

Z4
Love it.

Don't like the plate though, either cut it down in standard font (maybe 3/4 plate) or put the standard one on there, otherwise it's a beaut!

An orange one
I agree on the plate I knew as soon as I received them I thought uh ohh that's borderline chavvy... New ones will be ordered up ASAP, do you like the font if it wasn't slanted and maybe the plate had a thin black border round the edge to take the plain ness away?

LY 182
I agree on the plate I knew as soon as I received them I thought uh ohh that's borderline chavvy... New ones will be ordered up ASAP, do you like the font if it wasn't slanted and maybe the plate had a thin black border round the edge to take the plain ness away?

Standard font, no slant. Just plain is best, I think any borders look s**t. I don't really like how much it hangs over either, but don't think you can do an awful lot about that one lol!

An orange one
at the front?

its actually a full sized plate mould under it, the front bumper grill isnt all as deep as the sides, theres a lower section in the middle for the plate :)

newbumper1.jpg

CLIO PH1 172
wow! i think i may have just fallen in love with mars red over ly on the vees! love this. but as every one has said about the plate. get it standard font

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Shame about the plate Colin. Go to pro plates. They are very good and quick.

Go to show plates.com and you can remove everything including postcode and just have the registration.

Car looks immense, could look better... ;)