ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Martin's 172 Exclusive

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
The last thing i needed was another project, but I sold my Saxo VTR and my Twingo GT so had a bit of free garage space! picked up this 172 exclusive from eBay.

Good bits:
*Standard (apart from the rear lights)
*Belts done this year
*70k miles
*underside is like new, my 182Van is clean but this is better!
*Drives as it should (everyone loves a ph1!)
*done 15k since 2006, been off the road since 2013

Bad bits:
*It needs a full respray (I've always wanted to have a fresh respray on a car so here goes!)
*It needs an airbox
IMG_20210826_185000_hdr.jpg

IMG_20210826_185006_hdr.jpg

IMG_20210826_185033_hdr.jpg

IMG_20210826_185443_hdr.jpg

IMG_20210826_185448_hdr.jpg

IMG_20210826_185501_hdr.jpg

IMG_20210826_185043_hdr.jpg

I'm sure I've seen it pop up on here before maybe last time it was up for sale, I'm sure someone on here will know it or have owned it as is usually the case with ClioSport!

Last edited:

DavidDave

ClioSport Club Member
I saw this listed for sale in a few places and was tempted myself. But I got too much on. I know exclusives are an acquired taste, but I love the look of them especially the wheels.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I saw this listed for sale in a few places and was tempted myself. But I got too much on. I know exclusives are an acquired taste, but I love the look of them especially the wheels.
Got to say I've never been a fan of them either but as time has gone on I've acquired the taste! always liked them on OZ F1s but the wheels suit it I think.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Excellent choice sir!
Massive fan of Exclusives, I’d love one!

Apart from some B14’s and a Skoda splitter, it would be completely standard for me.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was this on ebay. I spotted an exclusive from 'his personal collection', looked move. Had a yellow old skool ibiza too.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Was this on ebay. I spotted an exclusive from 'his personal collection', looked move. Had a yellow old skool ibiza too.
funny enough there was 2 from personal collections, this was one of them but not the one your thinking of, its still for sale.

Excellent choice sir!
Massive fan of Exclusives, I’d love one!

Apart from some B14’s and a Skoda splitter, it would be completely standard for me.
Agreed, its booked in for a full respray in November (soonest my painter could manage!) so plenty time to sort a few bits and bobs first and should be ready for spring, cant wait