ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Master Cyilinder Fault on 172

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

New car delivery is delayed :( due to fault with the master cyilinder on brakes..... There is no recall Renault are aware of......

Has any one else had similar problems ?

The worst of it was the local dealer didnt even know the part number to order a new one :eek: another local dealer had to help out as Renault UK customer care line didnt know it either :eek:

They did offer a loan car which I already have from the dealer. They just didnt understand that if I wanted to drive a Megane Id have bought one :mad:

OH the shame of it !!!!

you didnt get much of a response..

You can buy a replacement master cylinder from Oreca in France who supply competition parts for renaults among other makes. Their master cylinders are larger than the standard clio and would give you better performance. I dont know where renault warranty would stand if you did that though?

Sorry cant help more. you can look at oreca.fr if you want to or ask one of the many renault people on this forum. CB1A, etc.

good luck