ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mates Mk2 GTi with a stage 5 G60 Charger track car

Clio 172
Here's my mates mk2 golf GTI, with a stage 5 jabba sport charger (that thing is frigging huge!). It's a complete home brew car, did it all him self.

Full cage
Battery relocated to boot
Full race tank with pumps and swirl pots.
Full through exhaust with no cat or boxes
Battery isolated and master switch in boot
Think the engine is standard, with the G60 charger, charge cooler and oil cooler.
Perspex windows all round (apart from
Windscreen)

Here's the pics:

e4e9ysuq.jpg

2ebatu4e.jpg

abe7eteb.jpg

amara9y3.jpg

ezusa3yt.jpg

6a5amuza.jpg

Clio 172
Christ!

What power does it make?

He doesn't know, it's only just recently been completly finished, and now it is on the road. But Jesus Christ it pulls. At a guess it's probably 200+, some people thing 250+, it's an absolute animal, and spins up in 3rd (I didn't drive it further than that)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Great work and quite a Q car!

I'd love to know what it weighs... Same as an empty shoe box judging by the look of things!

Clio 172
It's never been weighed or rolling roaded. It's LIGHT though. So much weigh has been shred, me and a mate pushed it easily. It dumps f**king loud to. It's an animal