ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mates new Bugeye JDM STi

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Not too bad. Wasnt overly a fan of the bugeye shape, but some of them do look reet tidy. This has been ECU Tek'd by Andy Forrest, and now produces 343bhp with a very similar torque figure.

totb08012.jpg

totb08015.jpg

totb08018.jpg

totb08025.jpg

:cool:

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Not many people are fond of the bug eyes, but i like bug eye'd cars! (dc2 ukdm, and these scoobys!)

Lovely car too, but not keen on the front grille, foggy blanks and the st georges flag on the reg plate lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Not many people are fond of the bug eyes, but i like bug eye'd cars! (dc2 ukdm, and these scoobys!)

Lovely car too, but not keen on the front grille, foggy blanks and the st georges flag on the reg plate lol

plop080.jpg

totb08017.jpg

IMO, it looks better than standard. Plates are changed, now, too.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Hmm both grilles i'm not keen on... maybe the current grille with the scooby badge on it?

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Yeah that looks ok & its does look better in White imho. I am not keen on Bugeye's tbh, although I do prefer Blobeye Impreza's tbh. IMHO the best shape.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
id get the bug eye conversion when it turns it into 3 lights or whatever.

Still - utter filth - bet it sounds the business as well.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
^

I'm starting to like JDM motors without a real spoiler now.... but isn't the spoiler there for a reason?... down force etc...