ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matlock Meet Pics!

Never above 25mpg
"Just makes me want to touch myself... "

IMG_4652.jpg

S4 Avant
Good meet, shame about the lack of V6:dapprove:

and lets leave adam alone, he's done a good job on the mini. unflattering pics ftl

good meet that people...nice to meet folk:)......shitter the TT wasn't alive to make an appearance:(....ah well the norm 2 and bumble where there!!!:D *whoop*

ah the chip shop.......silly f**king school girl tbqf....i felt like stabbing her in the eye with a plastic fork when she said that!!......i mean 40p to hire a plate and sit down WTF

anyhow....mint laugh as always, great bunch of people, must organise the sheffeild nite out tbqfh:D

norm xx

Megane R26, R21 Turbo
i was in bed asleep before this thread even started, nice to see a few v's turn up parking wasnt that great nice to meet new people

Last edited:

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Good pics!! Shame I missed it...:(

But :S:S:S @ M11CE....not a fan at all I'm afraid!

Family Bus
^^ Dont think he is either iirc..plans to put back to standard I believe!!

Tis a bit bonkers that car lol!

Was good to see some Trophy's too!

The ice creams were a bonus! Mmmmm honeycomb **drools**

RB 182 replica
Was a good meet, everyone was really friendly to say i didnt know anyone so thanks alot!

about the type r seats, im wantin to get them retrimmed so they havent got a type r logo on them!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Was a good meet, everyone was really friendly to say i didnt know anyone so thanks alot!

about the type r seats, im wantin to get them retrimmed so they havent got a type r logo on them!

Hai :) get membered up man!

172 cup
Nice pics - who's is the megane im sure I saw that in York last week. Also nice to see a lot on Non Sports at a meet - I always feel left out when I go on them as Im usually the only one :dapprove:

Nice pics - who's is the megane im sure I saw that in York last week. Also nice to see a lot on Non Sports at a meet - I always feel left out when I go on them as Im usually the only one :dapprove:

thats mike 182's....nice are....even better it was my bus for the day...the the TT is pooorly:(

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
lol! i blame gems camera for my moobs :(
was a good laugh though! everyone was friendly dispite me turning up in the mini! :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
lol! okay i wont i promise, consider it burnt!...cheers for the comments though!
nope the slightly chavvy lad is my mate craig... he has a glanza his is getting rebuilt..

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
actually it did well! i managed 150 miles to my £60! lol :(