ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mats....

lookin to get a decent set of mats as the cheap plastic ones that came with my car have worn away- just wondering if anyone knew any palces where i cud get a half decent set which hasnt the halfords touch to it...

wot mats everyone here got... pics please.......

greg

Mk5 R32 (ex.182 (Cupped))

Well if ure a member you get a discount at JustMatz , im looking at getting mine from autostyle at the moment, they sent me some samples of all the colours i wanted to match up with my car, got them this morning. Im lookin at getting the premier ones, but quite expensive.. *dribbles*

lol, i just want a tidy set, nothing expenisive like as i want to order my exhaust next week.... im lookin at around 30 quid but prob mite go up to 40 if theyre nice enuff

oh yea, u lot got any links for these places?

thanks

g

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 18 September 2003

ive got Autostyle diplomat in mine, the dogs bollox
Brun, Do you have any pics of the mats? Ive been looking at these myself - How "snug a fit are they"?

Also whats this binding colour malarky? am I right in presuming its the trim round the end of the mats?

Cheers!

halfords got some decent ones in at the mo, their a rubber matt with a velour bit, think their around £30 and they come with free rear matts at the moment.

Infact if you go to your local store ask em if theyve got any of the OLD Cannon Profile Velour Matts in a SIZE 2, they shud only cost you £17.99 and shud also come with free rears. Got some in my Clio, their a dead good fit.