ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me and Tezza's Photos

Petrol Blue 182.
me and tezza had a qucik photo shoot, enjoy!

SL270708.jpg

SL270709.jpg

SL270710.jpg

SL270712.jpg

SL270707.jpg

SL270704.jpg

SL270703.jpg

SL270699.jpg

SL270698.jpg

SL270697.jpg

SL270696.jpg

SL270695.jpg

SL270693.jpg

sorry about the quality of pics!

2010 focus Rs
good work captain, yeah see what you mean with the quality in some, i will post the others up later

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Williams looks Mint.... Yours is coming along nicely aswell Couzens.... Next Purchase should be a New camera though ;)

2010 focus Rs
Looking good guys. When and where was this then?

Earlier on today, took them at the look out?? near coral reef?? can get some good piccys there if you know how to use a cam (ryan lol) :eek: got a couple on my phone buts its only a 3.2mp cam so not sure whether to post them up

White APE
Yea just down the road! Darnit, wish i had known about it and wasnt working!

and yes, get them pics up!

2010 focus Rs
decal was replaced mate as it had all the usual rust treated, so there is no more originals left, but im still looking everywhere because im not happy with it, car is not fake!

2010 focus Rs
pics of then engine was couple days before when i was cleaning the plugs etc, looks so much better without the leads holder on, but like i said these ones were on my phone wasnt going to bother posting but halfpint twisted my arm ;)

Last edited:
both cars looks outstanding. loving the smoothing work on the car couzen mate, especially the rear bumper looks really oem :)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Tezza's pics look much better.

Not doubting the car isnt real btw, just the decal. Why don't you just buy one from renault?

2010 focus Rs
you think renault will still do them?? may give them a call monday actually!! good thinking, just never come into my head that they would still do them..... the second lot of pics were on my cam phone

2010 focus Rs
thats all i have ever done with the williams is wallet out lol, but better to keep it running smooth like new tho, have you had to spen out much on yours?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Erm, no not really.

I mean I have incurred the odd wear and tear items neccessary but aside from that the only real large expenses I have had to shell out for are a wheel refurb which I had done a couple of years ago (Needs doing again soon as they are now chipped) and I had one arch cut and welded at the same time.

I do need a new manifold though which will be a fair chunk of cash in the near future as I want to get a 4-2-1 s/s one and the only place I can see to get one is K-Tec which tend to overprice items!(!!!).

I seem to be one of these anomalies which have a cheap Williams to run, as even the last MOT passed with no work having to be carried out.