ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me wubbley RT (1 pic)

Suzuki SV650

Never had a piccy of her on me comp before today when I nicked my mates digital camera and took one just after I spent about 2 hours washing & polishing her. Plenty of work still to be done but I just thought Id waste a minute or two of your time and bandwidth whilst you read this tripe Im typing now and look at this pic below.. :Dhttp://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=cs_sweeney_rt.jpg

40mm Avo springs are waiting to go on now wa-ha-hey!!!

P.S. The Led washer jets arent actually wired up by the way, they are coming off sometime soon or I might paint them grey/colour code them. They just look a bit smoother then the OE ones thats all...

Suzuki SV650

No I love my seats despite how old the car is, its a J plate too! I think Im gunna get some clear fogs, but I wanna get some rounded ones instead of the old looking ones...

Bloke next to me is on the same course as me, Music Tech.. Hes a bit posh thou....!

Hang on a feck! Is that picture taken at your uni? It wouldnt happen to be astroturf next to the halls of residence would it?

Paul

Suzuki SV650

GAH! Im in my 1st year trying to get transferred to Leicester De Montfort for the 2nd & 3rd years. All I gotta do is pass everything and get some half decent marks in a few modules.

Name 3 things that are wrong with Stafford / Stafford Uni Campus.... ;)

I can name more than 3.

1 - too small (uni)

2 - Crap clubs (town)

3 - Cinima is w**k (town)

4 - Full of t**sers (town)

5 - crap bar/club (uni)

6 - crap canteen (uni)

7 - crap library (uni)

8- (The main one) NO FOOKING WOMEN! (Anywhere!)

Just a sample.

One good thing though: there is a games shop that sells games as soon as they get them. Usually a couple of days before realease.

Paul

Suzuki SV650

1 - too small (uni) If they merged Stoke & Stafford campus, then itd prolly be wicked!!
2 - Crap clubs (town) Oh, Zanzibar and Reynolds, although Reynolds has closed down now and its moved to a smaller bar, L.A.1, its still appauling though apparently! And full of 16 and 17 year olds...
3 - Cinima is w**k (town) Never been, dont ever want to go!
4 - Full of t**sers (town) What have they got against uni students? Dicks.!
5 - crap bar/club (uni) Full of guys and its about as small as a shoebox...
6 - crap canteen (uni) Shoddy shoddy manky food isnt it!
7 - crap library (uni) Never go in there anyway!
8- (The main one) NO FOOKING WOMEN! (Anywhere!) Yep, this is why I wanna move back to Leicester! I thought uni life was supposed to be great!!!

Just a sample.

One good thing though: there is a games shop that sells games as soon as they get them. Usually a couple of days before realease. Chips yer? Down the side of Maccy Ds (where I unfortunately work, but I also work in the Picture House pub/Wetherspoons!)

I might pop back to Stafford now and again next year to visit my flatmates so Ill have to keep an eye out fer yer moped muncher.

Clio_racer, doubt Ill get bucket seats, Id much rather prefer leather seats, but thatll cost me an arm & a leg so it wont be for a while! Whats up with your seats? Mine are just standard ones!!!

Quote: Originally posted by sweeney_RT on 25 March 2003

One good thing though: there is a games shop that sells games as soon as they get them. Usually a couple of days before realease. Chips yer? Down the side of Maccy Ds (where I unfortunately work, but I also work in the Picture House pub/Wetherspoons!)

I might pop back to Stafford now and again next year to visit my flatmates so Ill have to keep an eye out fer yer moped muncher.

The games shop (used to be) near argos. You go to argos then look down the little alleyway that leeds back to the town centre (not the one towards sainsburys). It was just after the big empty (but probably not now) shop on the right. Saying all that there was supposed to be some work on that area, so it might have moved again.

My moped muncher should be tooled up by then, so look out for it. Cant wait for my exhaust...just need the cash. :(

Paul

Suzuki SV650

Hell Id rather be in Stoke on Trent than here! Having had several nights out in Stoke the nightlife is still a bit iffy, but MUCH better than Stafford! There are birds, *ahem*, sorry, women in Stoke as well (they might be inbred or a bit rough but still...)

Ive not seen that games shop Ill take a look for it, but it might of moved as there is loads of construction work going on next to Argos.

Suzuki SV650

I wouldnt personally get any, I guess they can look *ok* on the Clio cus they dont shine down the bonnet, but if you go to a big Halfords or maybe in Motorworld they should do them there. Demon Tweeks might do them as well I dont know. £15-£20 is better spent on a Haynes manual or something...

Like a nice meal at Frankie & Bennys...