ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mechanic crashed my car

Static Low
before it got mashed up a wee bit

baby12-1.jpg

495f72eadad4.jpg

Just rip[ the front bumper off, dent and scratch the back one, bash two wheels, rip a front tyre

Last edited:
  White Sti Hatch
fast was he goin to burst a tyre on a grass verg

Havent had a chance mate. Was going to possibly contact FK about doing it, but ive snowed under with college work.

what prices you got etc?

Ive been ignoring my work for about a year now should really get round to it lol

I got 2 quotes £115 deliver on the nose from one and the other was around £120

Static Low
its more of a rip on the sidewall mate.

they prices sound fine to me. what do we have to provide? our current rear springs?

Gutted about your car, at least it's getting sorted :)

So was it Andy Gallagher's place you took it to, or is it another place called AG motorsport? It's just because his Garage side of things is called Moorfield Motor Services.

Static Low
Gutted about your car, at least it's getting sorted :)

So was it Andy Gallagher's place you took it to, or is it another place called AG motorsport? It's just because his Garage side of things is called Moorfield Motor Services.

Thats the place bud :)

White Sti Hatch
its more of a rip on the sidewall mate.

they prices sound fine to me. what do we have to provide? our current rear springs?

Yeah you need to give them your current rears so they can test them only take them 10 mins but s**t thing is there down in england so youll need to send one down !

Static Low
Little update on this after ghoing to the garage today:

new front bumper ( Its being colour coded)
Side strips/plastic mouldings ( are being colour coded)
172 rear bumper

the two alloys are currently away being sorted. Got a new goodyear tyre aswell.

new airbag computer programme :S i think it is, aswell as new airbags for the seats.

Car should be ready for me in a few days. Cant wait. :)