ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

megane coupe

Clio 182

hi guys, just after a bit of advice. im trying to save for a clio 182 but thing is when i eventually save up enough and buy the car, all of my wages will be spent on the car and running costs and if i postpone getting one for another year, i should be able to afford it comfortably. im bored of my car so was thinking of buying a megane coupe 2.0 for the time being, does anyone know much about them, are they quite nippy, any good? ive seen a nice one going for £3795, T Reg, 50,000 miles, is that a reasonable price? any advice appreciated, thanks

David

The Ph1 2.0 16V Coupe was 150bhp (essentially same engine as Williams) and the 8V was 115bhp IIRC. The Ph2 2.0 16V was 140bhp and not generally as highly regarded as the F7R lump in the 16V Ph1.