ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane Crash...

RenaultSport clio 182
You can see someone get out and walk away! Impressive car safety. Hope he was the only one in it.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Has the car recovered to said it was stolen or something and the guy doesn't want it on the web? Did someone die?

I watched it and they got our so I can't see why else it would be coming off..

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
can't find anything on the web about it???

anyone know when it happened.
The guy needed tuition but went for a track day without.. When his Skillz ran out he hit the wall, flipped the car boot over bonnet and landed on the grass..

Redbull want him to drive soapboxes next summer in London.

The guy needed tuition but went for a track day without.. When his Skillz ran out he hit the wall, flipped the car boot over bonnet and landed on the grass..

Redbull want him to drive soapboxes next summer in London.
Man I really need to see this now..... sounds an epic crash

What's wrong with us all? Obesessed with seeing this carnage. Lol [emoji33]

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
a short description
  • megane comes sliding past camera car at full chat already out of control half on grass on left hand side
  • megane then slides across in front of camera car and hits Armco on right
  • megane then weirdly gets launched skywards rotating arse over nose
  • it then lands flat on its windscreen (still travelling at a fair old rate of knots)
  • bounces on impact and proceeds to flip and roll, finally resting the right way up.
whilst I hope the people in the car are ok, how anyone walked away from that is unbelievable.

RB197
1399a724930c861608517e0c2ba72f82.jpg