ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane wheel alignment - Does this look right?

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I've had my car in the dealers 5 times now to try and fix the problem of the car pulling to left badly.

After having the tracking/wheel alignment done at Protyre, I took it to Renault they adjusted it again. Then after alot of messing about I had to pay £170 for Renault to check the wheel alignment, who adjusted it again.

Does this look right though? Why is the caster different left to right, surely that is the cause? They are telling me everything is fine.

DSC00384.jpg

They agree the car is still pulling to the left and have blaimed it on my tyres, in their words "Because your tyre don't have any straight lines" (Goodyear Eagles F1's)

So they have swapped the front tyres left to right and it's still pulling to the left, any ideas?

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
They adjusted the toe, but the Caster angle is still off.

I think that is the problem.

I know it's quite small, but it'll be a good place to start instead of blaiming the pattern of my tyres.