ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane wheels on a MK3 clio

Someone in work is selling this style megane wheel with tryes:

3b70_1.jpg

They aren't the ideal wheels but i can't stand the ones i have now and am havin no luck finding some i like so thinkin these will do, only problem I have is that will they fit??? they are 4 stud and my mk3 is 4 stud but not sure of the offset

any help appreciated!

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
yeah will fit, some body on here has them on a mk2 phase 2. Id ask him first just to try them on and see if you like them. I think they look good :)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
they look good on the old shape clio, but if your on the current shape i think it will look daft against the new body

they look good on the old shape clio, but if your on the current shape i think it will look daft against the new body

Its not a permanent think, jus slightly short on cash flow and can't put up with wolfrace katana's much longer lol i hate them!

definately, I do plan to lower, just waiting for insurance renewal to come round, I'm with the post office now and they won't allow me to lower, so gonna get these and then in a month or so get quotes for my car lowered and then hopefully sort the safari spec ride hight sorted out lol