ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

megs nxt metal polish

ff cup ur 200
ive got some of this for polishing my exhaust pipes and was wondering if anyone had experience of using it as a wheel polish/wax as im going to give my wheels a proper good clean (off the car) and was thinking of using this when clean to add a bit of protection as i thought it might have some heat resistance with it being reccommended for exhausts any thoughts would be appreciated.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
"Megs nxt metal polish" What part of that dont you understand???????

Failing that read the info on the product label, everything you need to know is right there.....:banghead:

Oh btw if you wheels are bare alloy then it would be ok but im guessing that they are painted/powdercoated

ff cup ur 200
in my defence there is a picture of a wheel on the pot and alloy is a metal, thanks for the warning tho

Golf GT & A4 Avant
ive not known a metal polish to add any real protection either.

im sure it will work wonders on painted and lacquered finishes, throw in some wire wool. lol. only kidding

ff cup ur 200
ok i get the picture. also have some lime prime and some orange crush wax or do i stop being tight and buy a product that is more wheel specific?