ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguairs Products

Now I know this has been written about many times before and Ive read through the various threads...however just wanted some advice really. In the past Ive use various products such a Mer and Turtle Wax Extreme Wax Im now considering treating my Titanium 182 to some Meguairs....

Two options Ive narrowed it down to are...

1. Clay Bar and lube to remove all surface rubbish, followed by Meguairs Gold Wax to protect.

OR

2. Clay Bar and lube to remove all surface rubbish, Meguairs NXT Wax.

Which do you reckon is best, or is there a better approach?

Cheers

Paul

Mk2 172 (Silver)

i have an iceburg 172 and use the claybar and gold class wax. im sure someone will argue there is better out there but it does the job for me!!

Aye, sounds like a plan, plus maybe some Scratch X as I have a hairline scratch down the passenger side (undetectable unless you look at exactly the right angle and you know its there) caused by some brambles on a very narrow Cornish lane this weekend (oooppps).

Neither the gold class or the NXT are particularly durable but I would go down the NXT route personally

Remapped derv Golf

I found Meguiars #16 tougher than NXT but its down the where you live also.

#16 lasts ages on my car.