ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiars, cheers lads.

v6 mk2

just been to my local halfords today to see if they had started stocking the above, i ended up spending £60 on the stuff, i was like a kid in a sweet shop.

i went straight home and washed the vee with new shampoo and wash mitt and then went over it with the clay bar and quick detailer, didnt get time to use the gold class. I must say im well impressed and i wont be changing from this stuff unless something even better comes along. will try the polish out 2moro.

Thanks to all on here for recommending it, cheers fellas.

The gold class polish is amazing to!! so reflective! should look nice when done, make sure and get some pics up mate

yup halfords is stocking it now. i used to mail order it but went and got some shampoo and a clay bar in halfords in the week.

v6 mk2

yeah they are stocking everything as far as i could see, the only thing they didnt have was the meguiars wash mitt, had to get a halfords one. Im in the borders, my local Halfords is Berwick-Upon-Tweed.

Yeah i cant wait to give it a try out, i did a small spot on the tailgate and the shine was really good, far better than autoglym. I will get some pics up when i get done!!!!

couldnt believe the difference with the clay bar though, really impressed, paint is like glass now!!!

there not stocking everything, there stocking a selection of there popular items, its good news though, no more mail order

v6 mk2

there was a really good thread on here, looking after your clios paintwork, tells you how to do it and was order to use the stuff in.the gut who did it knows his stuff!!!!

^^NXT isnt renowned for its durability but properly applied it should last longer than a week! NXT is however the shiniest wax I have ever used!

If you want a wax that beads and beads and beads try meguiars #16 paste wax from the pro range, mail order only. Not as shiny as NXT but boy does it bead!

106 GTi

Best thing is the fact that Halfords have the price wrong on the Nxt wax!!!!!

As for a wash mitt from Halfords - there own brand Grey 100% sheepskin one looks as good as the megs one and cheaper to.