ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiars G220 V2 DA Polisher

BG 182 FF
I just bought one of these off of eBay and waiting for it to arrive, has anyone got one of these? Any good?

The eBay description says it comes with "Meguiars soft buff 2.0 7" foam finishing pad and Meguiars soft 2.0 7" foam polishing pad" are these any good? or any other pads any one recommend?

$T2eC16hHJG!E9nm3sB1YBRL4O!FY,Q~~60_12.JPG

Williams 2
I've got one, used mainly for polishing and refining, as I use rotary's for compound.

Really nice piece of kit, I use the 3 inch spot pads if i'm concentrating on individual panels or the standard 7 inch for general polishing and waxing the whole car.

As with everything, it depends what you want to use it for but it's a good all round tool, you can use compound with it too, obviously with the right pads. I'd recommend 3 inch spot pads in soft, medium, and dense, and, (if you need to) another larger dense pad for compound.