ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meine E82 M Sport

Red
Thought i would show you all what i'm currently driving around in.

1ac820ae-a4d8-4f15-bc2a-c5bc657f547b_zps99b1fdb7.jpg

afbb1862-ce3e-4faa-9e13-86de1e89fb65_zpsb4b42a0d.jpg

Car is a remapped 120d Msport with full kleather interior and it is f**king awesome. I mostly drive up and down motorways or pose on my way to Tesco for a weeks shopping and this is perfect for it, easy miles but still a bit fun round small roundabouts when i desire. Sadly its life with me is almost at an end as my driving has now become a very rare weekend thing so i am thinking a dream car for a year may be happening soon.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
My mates mrs has just sold hers in black with red leather and csl style rims.Bloody good lookig car in that guise.

Red
My mates mrs has just sold hers in black with red leather and csl style rims.Bloody good lookig car in that guise.

That was the spec i was after but this was a bit of a steal so went for it. If i end up keeping it CSLs are definitely on the list, just need to work out how big.

Bux

Golf GTD
E82 friend! :D Looks nice mate! CSL reps that actually fit can be quite hard to come by. There is a way of getting genuine M3 ones to fit though, but its difficult to get them.

Red
E82 friend! :D Looks nice mate! CSL reps that actually fit can be quite hard to come by. There is a way of getting genuine M3 ones to fit though, but its difficult to get them.

E82 freind but you have the proper engine...

Yeah it'll be CSL reps haha. Getting an alloy refurb and a detail then reassess the selling situation, stick in two minds too keep this and get a project or sell this and by a man car for a year.