ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mental interior

172 ph1
Right i might as well get started but i will worn youse all you are gonna think im mental. Wright im thinking of removing the back seats and replacing them with another 2 front seats so i will be makin it a 4 seater. Has anyone done this or seen it done cause i cant imagine wot problems i will run into can you

Ian

Focus TDCi
I was going to write some scathing retort, but I really can't be bothered! They will look silly and they won't fit, hence why the rear seats are designed as they are.

172 ph1
so it will be unique of course i will build a center console with will go inbetween seats which would house a ps3 and double as an arm rest

LOL ... there are many other ways to make it unique

i look foward to seeing this project =] good luck

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ok I almost posted about you putting a log burning fire in-between them, guess I wasn't far off :)

Go for it. Sounds like your heart's set on doing it! Gonna struggle to get the seats in and level, but I'd love to see what it turns out like. Westwood ft..err..w?

go outside and look at the rear bench, even take the base of the bench out if you have to, stare really long and hard, eventually, what you may well notice, is that the rear bench sits a good foot higher than the floor plan! Front seats wont fit on there once you have subframes installed.

Also this would look REALLY Lusty if it was done with standard seats.

Clio Trophy/Boxster
I recall a turbo’d 1*2 with four bucket seats in at FCS 07, so while its and engineering possibility its just not something someone with even a smattering of common sense would consider.

R2TR

172 ph1
of course i would use renault sport seats the same as wots in the front and i would make custom subframes so there in a fixed posistion i warned every 1 it was crazy and silly

172 ph1
im also lookin for an exhaust i have a 172 ph1 any recomendations i have been lookin at the ktec ones but not sure want to get it right 1st time

im also lookin for an exhaust i have a 172 ph1 any recomendations i have been lookin at the ktec ones but not sure want to get it right 1st time
Beetle.gif

got this on mine called ''Rok-It''

Ph1 172 + Combo van
the headrests will be nearly touching the headlining. totally gay and probaly one of the worst ideas i have heard. if you really really have to do it i would cut the middle seat out of the back bench and use that then you can still build a centre console!

MKIII 138
i think you should seal the back fill it with water and fish then use the sunroof as a kinda glass boat charge people to look inside.

mk2 1.2 16v
instead of going to all the bother of fitting front seats in the rear which isn't likely to be possible in the first place why not just build a custom centre console to put ur ps3 or whatever in there? :S

Mental 172 Cup
i remember seeing the turboed 1*2 at FCS with 2 seat in the back!!

not sure how they were fitted or what hed actually done!

so it is possible!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
i ve seen a focus and a mini now with 4 buckets tbh i would feel soory for the people in the back when you go over a bump you would crack your head on the roof not good lol