ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Merry Hill, Blue Sport, Flashed Me, ClioSport Stickers

Black/Gold 182!
Saw you coming up at the last minute mate as you gone past. You had stickers on your bumper, i presume it was from the FCS??

Who are you?? Recognise the face, but cant remember your forum name.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Saw you coming up at the last minute mate as you gone past. You had stickers on your bumper, i presume it was from the FCS??

Who are you?? Recognise the face, but cant remember your forum name.

It was me mate...Saw the 182, and the startled look on your face. I didn't put 2 and 2 together at the time! Not seen you for nearly a year!!!!!

The bumper sticker was from FCS.

Black/Gold 182!
Yea thought it may have been you. Just a bit startled, never got flashed in the 1.2 obviously, got flashed on holiday too.

Just cleaned and waxed the car and put my ClioSport in the back window. Just come back from Devon today. Loving the car at the moment.

Il be at rolling road mate but not sure if im going on the rollers yet.

Stickers looked cool buddy!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Yea thought it may have been you. Just a bit startled, never got flashed in the 1.2 obviously, got flashed on holiday too.

Just cleaned and waxed the car and put my ClioSport in the back window. Just come back from Devon today. Loving the car at the moment.

Il be at rolling road mate but not sure if im going on the rollers yet.

Stickers looked cool buddy!

I've gotta give the car a good wash, etc. Couldn't do it over the weekend because of the weather...so will be doing it this weekend weather permitting.

I also flyered a Cup in the car park as well...

Be good to see you at the RR...you can always decide on the day to put her on the rollers...but will leave that as your call. :)

PS. The Car's looking nice mate. :approve:

Black/Gold 182!
Yea will wait and see on the day I think, but will definatly be there!

Hope the weather holds out a bit, after I wash the car all it does is rain at the moment.

Is Jay still Area Rep with you??

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Yea will wait and see on the day I think, but will definatly be there!

Hope the weather holds out a bit, after I wash the car all it does is rain at the moment.

Is Jay still Area Rep with you??

I know exactly what you mean...although last week...before the thunder on (think it was) Thursday night...my neighbour had just finished cleaning his car...and his garage is full of stuff...so he had nowhere to put the car...he wasn't too happy!!!

Jay and I are the joint Area Reps, he's sold the Vee...but he's still staying as part of the forum (and an Area Rep). Nothing has changed in that respect. :)

Black/Gold 182!
Wicked thats cool. Well ive been in Devon all week. Didnt rain once until yesterday, was amazed! Should have taken me car cleaning stuff with me. Will look forwards to seeing you soon mate.