ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mesh

Clio Williams2

Not tried but was thinking of replacing 1 of my fog lights with some and getting an air intake going. noticed B&Q have shed loads of the stuff - for plastering or something, prob cheaper than sepciallised stuff and looks quite good.

I was thinking about it on my standard bumper.. but then I got a new bumper so it had to be meshed..

Well guessing Id have to remove the bumper, lots off stuff in the way and no way of getting an air feed to there? dont want to lose my rallye styley fog lights ;)

Remove it and see what you can do - the standard bumper is well packed behind - lots of stuff happenign behind it.

Yeah well Ive never done anything like that, it going be simple and stright forward, unscrew a few things etc and clip on again easy?

i meshed the bottom of my bumper didnt take the bumper off just the wheelarch liners and the cover for the bottom of the rad and thats on a valver

jaimie

Not all clios have a screw behind the number plate.

Mine didnt and I dont reckon yours will as its the same car.

2 big plastic ones under sh*t guard, 2 under front of bumper.

1 either side of bonnet hinges.

Easy, just remember to unclip foglights before you pull the bumper too far away from car!