ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

meshin 16v bumper

any1 done this?

meshed where the fog lights go and the smll gap nxt to it?

im doin it tomorrow, just thought ild see what pple think of the idea

whats pple think?

those black plastic things next to the fogs are a tw*t to get out... held on with little plastic lugs, but if you cut them off with pliers it pushes out.

did mesh over them but i took it out cos it looked nob... just left them open in the end as i did have a cold air feed going from them

thats the opnly bit i have mesh in, and I only did that cos of my past badger bashing experience and doing in my radiator on my old car.

its hard to see it cos the number plate covers it, but then its all attention to detail and you can see it from a distance.

just gone and taken a few snaps.... doesnt really show that well as it pitch dark, but you will get the idea... havent got a clue how to post them up, so i could email them to you and you can do it!!