ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Metallic Clunking from Leccy Window

The Jinx

The 3rd in my list of questions is this: IEvery time the window is wound either up or down from either right at the top or bottom, it makes a loud metallic clunk.

Any ideas anyone? Could it be the motor sticking? And should I just leave it til I bin the thing off in the new year?

I dont want to have to take it to a dealership really, as I know itll come back with more problems than it went in with.

996 Carrera

i had a click on mine when it went all the way down. it was catching on the rubber trim on the outside of the door.

dealer sorted a month ago, and left a few slithers of glue on the roof and down the side of the car, which I only just removed this weekend with the aid of som eucalyptus oil!

My window came out diagonally once..had it fixed and ever sinced have noticed a clunking..and the other window now does it.. seem to work fine though?

-Rob

The Jinx

Woohoo. Another common fault.

So theres the 4k rattle for Cups

Niagara Falls sunroof

Creaky sunroof

Clunky, sounds like its about to shatter, window winder.

Anymore for anymore?

yes, on my new 172, passenger window clunks when it gos all the way down, still works fine, might get it fixed at first service...

Got the window clunking as well.

My dealership said they coulnt hear it and accepted it as normal. (Then again there useless)

EDD

do any of you have 1 window go down slower then the other?!

mine does it by abit, nothing wrong with that, just abit anoying!