ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MGS HD Collection

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It doesn't really matter but in terms of release date I'd play Peace Walker after 3, even though technically, 3 is a prequel to the series.

Golf R/Leon FR
Just finished MGS 2, forgot various parts of it. Will play through it again once I've played the others. Started 3 now, getting a bit bored of the lengthy cut scenes though lol

Golf R/Leon FR
Yeah I'm part way through MGS3 forgot how good this was, really loving it so far. Love how you have to keep an eye on your stamina and camouflage.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
That's what I wanted to know. Looked for it yesterday but couldn't find it. I think it's perhaps a stand alone set.

Golf R/Leon FR
Finished MGS3 earlier, and started Peace Walker. MGS3 is awesome, I'd completely forgot it was this good. Peace Walker on the other hand is dire and not a patch on the others. No wonder it wasn't on the PS3 before.

Golf R/Leon FR
Christopher - you can tell too, I've played the first 3 missions and there's no real stealth element to it, you can run your way through it. The cut scenes are terrible. I'm just going to play through 2,3 again.

Correct order is 2, 3 then peace walker.

Goliath I
Pretty much. Booted it up, excited as hell to relive MGS2.... Fuuuucccckkkkk! Why do you not do what I want, why is the view obstructed... Lol