ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MGS HD Collection

Goliath I
2nd was my favorite

But Ive gotten weel into each one

Snake!

Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm buying the LE purely for the art book. It'll sit nicely next to my Yoji Shinkawa art book from the original. :eek:

If I had the time to play it I would buy it today, such a legendary series, blows halo and the others away imo. Although I'd say its on power with mass effect just because I love it too :)

Already re-coded for the Gamecube years ago with pretty decent graphical update and MGS2 engine.

What does this mean? That it's on it's way aas a stand alone title or they're not gonna bother with it? ( i don't have a Gamecube by the way - i do have MGS PS1 that i can play on my PS3 , but it is a little too dated now )

Not a 320d
288385-mgs1.jpeg

Dolphin_2010-12-10_15-36-45-30.jpg

1.8 Civic EX
What does this mean? That it's on it's way aas a stand alone title or they're not gonna bother with it? ( i don't have a Gamecube by the way - i do have MGS PS1 that i can play on my PS3 , but it is a little too dated now )

I believe it means that Nintendo now own some sort of rights to the game and didn't want to sell up to allow it to be part of the HD Collection. Something along those lines anyway. It's the only reason I'm not going to bother buying it tbh.

Golf R/Leon FR
Bought this over the weekend, had Assassins Creed to trade in for it. Played 6 hours of Sons of Liberty, took me a while to get used to sneaking and killing etc. But really enjoying it again.

Golf R/Leon FR
If you like the MGS games on PS2 etc then yes, its definately worth it.

Is their any correct order in playing the 3 games? Where should Peace Walker slot in? After 3?