ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MGS V Prologue (Ground Zeros)

1.8 Civic EX
Had a quick search and didn't spot any threads on this already...

Released next month, but what is people's views on the main story element to this only being 2 hours long? Personally I think it's bit of piss take to be honest. Apparently it has side missions etc to extend its play time.

With MGS V: The Phantom Pain, not actually being released until Dec 2015, Ground Zeros is supposed to be a prologue, setting the scene etc and an introduction to the all new open world play style to the MGS series.

Think I'll wait till hits bargain bins before I pick up unless it comes in at about £20 new.

Ph 1 172
Can't wait for it to be honest pre ordered it as soon as I could, hopefully it will have the replay factor. With mgs games it all depends on difficulty level played on as well, the original on playstation could be completed in 2 hours but play it on European extreme and it will last hours and hours

Ph 1 172
Played it a bit but my brother wants to go through it so won't play it until later properly but the first 10mins seemed great. Trying to do the whole thing without getting seen or killing anyone, hopefully it will take a little while to complete.

fingers crossed there are lots of hidden things to find as well as I've read online there is but can't seem to find what there is to find/see

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
The gaming world seem decidedly split over this one. Some love it and hail it as a bit special, others say it is underwhelming and boring. Hmm... what to do.

1.8 Civic EX
I'm still going hold out till the price drops. Got ages before the full game comes out, so no rush to play it. Plus I have a feeling this is going to be one of those games where the price drops quite quick.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've never been a MGS fan but this seems OK.
Takes some getting used to (for me anyway) and the whole stealth thing just went out of the window once I was spotted!
IGN have said there is a lot of replay-ability if you are a trophy/stat where.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Mine arrived today for PS4 ( only £21 on shopto )

Had a quick play on it for 10 mins, noted the Graphics are stunning and runs very smooth BUT after 10mins wanted to play Dark Souls II so put that on instead...

GZ plays pretty similar to MGS4 from what I remember of it, so if you like that will probably enjoy this.

Ph 1 172
Well over an hour done now, I think it is fantastic graphics are superb, trying not to be seen at all is also very challenging. It's like the old school mgs game. Trying to collect all the xof badges at the moment.

1.8 Civic EX
Traded in rayman legends for this yesterday, not had a chance to play yet but £9 rayman, £22 for MGS brand new so paid £13 for it :)

1.8 Civic EX
Yeah it's ok, took a few goes to get used to the controls.

Completed the main mission for the first time the other day, questioned and killed everyone, didn't get spotted or raise any alerts, saved all prisoners and found 4 XOF patches and 4 Cassette Tapes.

After my initail doubts I'm quite pleased I picked this up.

1.8 Civic EX
It's currenlty £12.40 for the digital download - Xbox One Gold members only. Definately worth it for that.