ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Michelin Cup Racer Slicks....

Clio 182
How much are these worth roughly?

I have 2 sets off a mk2 Cup racer, 1 set prob has 2 trackdays left and the other 6-7....

Clio 182
width and profile?

how did you come across them?

1st dibs? :D

Think theyre 200 profile (or thats what they equate too, they use different measurements...)

Bought them off a guy on ebay, just wanted the wheels so selling the slicks...

Ta Northy, just wanted a few more opinions :)

Lionel Richie
19/570 15 (same as a 205/50 15)

£150 each new (no longer in production)

i've just sold a set of nearly new (used once) avons in the same size for £200

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
width and profile?

how did you come across them?

1st dibs? :D

Think theyre 200 profile (or thats what they equate too, they use different measurements...)

I was looking at those mate too - good price really considering!!

I asked him how much roughly he was hoping for and he said £400!!

Any idea how much you want for the slicks yet?? :)

i managed to to get prices and was in told there are avaliable last month. as fred said they are about 150 quid each ... i think 138 + vat was what i was quoted. They are still used in Europe and UK on the ex cup race cars so i dont think they would stop porduction

don't know what kind of truth there is in this but i'd heard that you used to be able pick these up for nowt if you were in the right place at the right time (ie. in the paddock after a race meeting)

i reckon you could possibly get £300ish for the good set and possibly half that for the well worn ones. much more than 350 and you're competing with brand new A048s - not in the same league, i know, but that's what the punters will likely be thinking about. that's where i'd start them anyway.

Lionel Richie
i managed to to get prices and was in told there are avaliable last month. as fred said they are about 150 quid each ... i think 138 + vat was what i was quoted. They are still used in Europe and UK on the ex cup race cars so i dont think they would stop porduction

its been replaced by the "michelin racer" tyre i believe, softer compound i think

defo no longer in production according to my man at michelin motorsport france

Clio 182

I was looking at those mate too - good price really considering!!

I asked him how much roughly he was hoping for and he said £400!!

Any idea how much you want for the slicks yet?? :)

Will let you know fella, gonna put up some pics etc in a mo

its been replaced by the "michelin racer" tyre i believe, softer compound i think

defo no longer in production according to my man at michelin motorsport france
I can still get the S9B's and the new ones which are a bit softer but at a price £140 +vat for the S9B's and £117 all in for the new softer ones

Last edited: