ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Michelin PE2's - All Cars Or Just Clio?

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Hey Guys,

From being on the forum the short time that I have been, I've strongly sensed that the general opinion is that the Michelin PE2's are the best tyre that most you 172/182, cup/trophy/PhQ etc owners have on your Clio's.

Do you chaps believe they are they the best all round tyre on any car, or just the Mk2 Clio's?
Are they also only ideal in 16"s, or just generally in all sizes they perform well?
Are there any cars that they aren't good performers on?

This particularly sprung to mind as I found out today in the wet that my tyres aren't really that good at all, they're not even a brand name. That will teach me for going for the cheapest around ...:rasp:;)

Thanks,

Pete.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I'm more than happy with the performance of the Michelins on my 182 in the dry and the wet . Well worth their money imo .

ST
Billy is a ledge...but thats besides the point...

Yeah the PE2's are ace, good all rounder...tho goodyear F1's are around the same tho in terms of mileage/wear they dont last as long..