ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Michelin PS3 vs Kumho Ecsta

Hi Guys,

I have a dilemma!

I have a set of newly refurbished Cup Turinis and a set of brand new Kumho Ecsta tyres. I also have a spare set of 182 wheels with 4/5mm Pilot Sport 3s on them.

Would you:

1 - Fit the new Kumhos to the Turinis and be done with it.
2 - Pay someone to remove the PS3s put them on the Turinis then put the Kumhos on the spares.

It is important to know at this point the 182 I have is my 4th car and does no more than a couple of hundred miles a year and never goes out in the wet.

I obviously know the PS3s are best but for my situation is it worth wasting extra money to do the switch?

Thanks.

Can you predict the future? And when some moron will pull out on you while you're doing 60mph on what turns out to be a road with surfacing that is lower-grip than you expected?

If so, fit the Kumhos ;)

Kumhos are decent especially if they are the KU39s, probably not much between them in any condition tbh as lets face it the PS3 are a bit of a let down compared to the ps2 and ps4.

Save your money and fit the Kumhos.