ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Michelin Tyres.

Abarth Grande Punto
okay, costco at the moment are doing a deal where if you buy a full set of michelin's from the pilot range you get 20% off the order, this would have worked out £261 fitted for 4 exalto pe2's.But suprise suprise they cant get these as they are on back back order.

I want to take advantage of this deal if possible, could anyone recommend any other michelin pilots that would fit on me 182.

Thanks in advance.

Stu ;)

tiTTy & SV650
what about the narrower 195 45 16v or the dearer higher speed rating 205 45 16w

tbh goto mytyres and buy the PE2s you want.

tiTTy & SV650
probably will, 10mm less per wheel is 5% less contact with the ground. Less drag, less grip, less tramlining on wet road markings.

people generally go from 195 to 205 I think and not the other way.

Skoda Fabia vRS
okay, costco at the moment are doing a deal where if you buy a full set of michelin's from the pilot range you get 20% off the order, this would have worked out £261 fitted for 4 exalto pe2's.But suprise suprise they cant get these as they are on back back order.

I want to take advantage of this deal if possible, could anyone recommend any other michelin pilots that would fit on me 182.

Thanks in advance.

Stu ;)

just go in and place ur order, i had to order the tyres i wanted a year ago

Abarth Grande Punto
have decided to go for continental sport contact 2's. I think thats the ones they now fit on 197's. Am getting 4 fitted for £310, thats the same as my tyres but fitted is included! And to think i got that deal from a stealer!! Well done John Pease Cressing! Getting them fitted along with my 1st service 2mora! Its gonna be one hell of an expensive day, over 500 notes!

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Using CSC2 on my 182 now.. IMO I reckon the michy's pe2 are slight better. I think the csc2 are more of a highway tyre they feel safe at high speed but really squishy around corners. Noisy 2