ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mid pipe on valver

Toureg vW Transporte

just been to my evening mechanics course and had a look at the exhaust and the mid pipe is blowing like stink. how much is a replacement pipe(the 1 after the cat)? or is it worth me gettin a straight through pipe instead,bearing in mind i have a k-tech cat de pipe to go on?thanx

clio williams, Ph1 172

Thinkin of takin mine out mate cos ive got a decat. and a powerflow back box. Thinkin about a straight through pipe to the back box. Is this a good idea anyone? Or will it lose power. Im gettin 147BHP at the moment and its pretty standard apart froma decat and filter.

Toureg vW Transporte

thats a fair amount,i have powerflow backbox too,also wondering if it woul drop in power,do u notice much diff with the de cat?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

I have a custom stainless Peco centre section, its a bit easier reving high up the range with it, and its a nice sound too. Me and Brun got em done for £65 each i think. For a possibly cheaper option im sure theres an Official Renault straight through centre section for pre-cat models.