ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mid range coilovers for track 182 along with other stuff- newbee....

RS4, Willy 2, 182 ff
Hi guys,

Ive got a Williams 2 as a track car and its already got loads of trick bits on it but i couldnt refuse the RS 182 i was offered the other day, its already got a full stainless exhaust which i will fit a de-cat to when i finally find out which one it has, its also got a CAF which i believe is recent and cost £200 so I would expect should be ok, im now after some coilovers for it, my plan is over the next 12 months sort it with bargain 2nd hand track parts then replace the williams with this.

What suspension would you look out for??

I dont want to break the bank neither do i want crapy stuff.

all suggestions appriectated guys....

Thanks, Dave.

Also after replacment glass, top mounts, light weight wheels, ARB`s , seats and a suede wheel.

CLIO 182 CUP
Hi mate i have a brand new set of spax rsx's for sale if your are intrested. but have 54mm centres is your clio 182 a cup or non cup

many thanks adam

RS4, Willy 2, 182 ff
Im pretty sure its not a cup as its got the leather trimed seats, i wont pick it up until Sat /Sun this week so will have a better look then.

What kind of money were they and what kind of offeres are you after Adam.