ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Might be abit daft..........

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo
But do many of you get asked if your selling your clio sports?

I get asked if i'm selling my car alot lol, to which i reply no as i did today and he proceeded to ask..... "show me how fast it is?"

So i thought i might aswell oblige, he had a big grin at the next set of lights. :D:D

Clio 197
I do know the dealer I'm part-exing mine at can't wait.
They've not had the sports side of renault in before and are looking forward to having mine to sell on.

106 GTI
Had 3 people ask in the last 2 weeks, never had it with any other car

Can gaurantee if I was selling it it would be a different matter

some girl at work said when im selling to let her know cos she likes it, but i doubt she would buy it.

Elise S1 B&C 140
Yeah i have a mate that is desperate to buy mine. Odd really as he bought my old mini from me 3 years ago and the engine seized a week later.:eek:
I did rebuid it for him though.

Fiesta ST-3
I got asked at a petrol station once. Tbh i let him make the offer as i had no intention of selling. An offer was never made and i still have my car :)

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Our neighbours were having some work done and one of the labourers was asking my Missus if there was something wrong with my car, as it didn't move all week. I cycle to work, so the car stays at home.

Cheeky git obviously thought he was going to be able to buy it at a knock down price.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
My brother in-law offered me 1k more than I paid for my the week after I bought it!

Limited edition innit...

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo
Our neighbours were having some work done and one of the labourers was asking my Missus if there was something wrong with my car, as it didn't move all week. I cycle to work, so the car stays at home.

Cheeky git obviously thought he was going to be able to buy it at a knock down price.

Hahahaha that's classic! :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
hahaha, you should of taken the offer and got another one! :D
Lol I just bought it a week before and searched a long time to find a decent one.
I'll still sell for profit at the end of the year.