ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mileage since last reset - won't show more than 999kms?

02 Iceberg 172
Noticed this on the car for a while now. Everything on the trip computer all works fine but the 'mileage since last reset' won't go higher than 999kms - in other words it hits 999km and then goes back to 0km. I could have sworn that it used to but just in-case I am imagining things, am I right that it should display higher than 999km rather than reset back to 0km?

Searched but couldn't find anything relating to this issue, if indeed it is one - would be handy for it to go past 999kms and into 4 digits as it makes it easy to see how many km's have been done since the last service etc...

02 Iceberg 172
Thanks for the replies - so I was imagining things then lol.

Seems a bit redundant to only allow it to display up to 999kms - like I said would be handy for quickly being able to see how many kms/miles since last service or even how many kms/miles you had done if you were doing a long road trip etc. I know you can check the service stamp but it would be good to have it displayed on the dash - my last car and the wife's are able to do this. #firstworldproblem

Anyway that answers my question :)