ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MILES TO A TANK ON WILLIAMS

2010 focus Rs
just trying to figure out what im in for when i jump from my 1.2 clio up to my williams im getting soon, what millage do you get to a tank and mpg aswell, also whats to look out for problems otherthan the arches and electrics?? cheers

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I bet it wont be much different.I had a 1.2 hire car when my 182 was being looked at and it drank the juice

Shed.
i can average around 29mpg when im raggin it.

And because i rarely drive long journeys or use roads which are not conjested to f**k, i usually average around 32-34mpg.

Rob got that in his 172.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My willy did 300 miles on £35 yesterday, averaging 65/70 mph.

williams and trophy
depends how heavy ur right foot is. iv had 10mpg out of mine, then 350-400 miles per tank.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Hard to say full tank for me as I generally fill from 1/4 ish, to which I get 325 miles. This averages 29-32 mpg. This is from some m-way and some town driving on the way to work and back.

2010 focus Rs
cool cheers lads, not bad then i thought i would get around 230 ish to a tank on average or something lets see, any tips to look out for when looking around the car before i buy it? apparently its a complete minter and the only thing he can say thats bad is a few stone chips on bonnet! it has only done 54k with frsh and every tax disc and mot, so sounds genuine

2010 focus Rs
no its not a a member of any clubs it just poped up on a while ago so hes held it for me untill i sell mine which is tomorrow then grab it weds wo ho finally

thats still good tho 260miles on that beast lol, want to swap for a mint willy 3 54k lol

I don't think I've ever got more than 330 out of a full tank in my valver, even pansying along on the motorway lol

And that's about a £50 full tank now... :rolleyes:

Valver
If you're getting more than 230 out of a tank you're not driving it right :p I got about 230 but that was all round town no motorways with a semi-heavy foot :D

williams and trophy
my worst so far is mine to northys and back on £30

thats about 70 miles round trip. prob a bit less

tbh i dont see much difference in economy whether on track or road lol.