ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MINI V-Tec DONE!!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
ROFL - Nutter! :cool:

I'm actually amazed how the Honda lump has slotted in there quite nicely. I didn't expect that much space around it.

Is it actually used for racing, or pure drag work?

D.

ROFL - Nutter! :cool:

I'm actually amazed how the Honda lump has slotted in there quite nicely. I didn't expect that much space around it.

Is it actually used for racing, or pure drag work?

D.

A bit of both mate, it is currently used to promote his new company TH Works near horsham. His current project is a new fiesta ST on a duratec 2.0 with bodies and RWD.

E90
in the words of Tom benton "ohhhhhh nooooooooooooooo" thats got hedgeback writen all over it, hero's car.

MK2 FRS/Mini Type R
Nice one..... Im building one very similar to that!!.....

Brakes_done.jpg

Sat_low.jpg

Rad_location.jpg

Photo0097.jpg

spoiler_test_.jpg

This is how it will look... :)

Front_back1.jpg

Hopefully!!..

Cheers
Chris

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
PMSL at a fiesta with anti lag!!! The shell would probably rip off the chassis!

Good lad though and that fiesta sounds like it will be a wepon

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Seriously nice! I was considering doing that to my mini! But didn't have the time or space! One day though.

B

Brown.

a guy round mine reg reads 'toy' has a white head cover'd one of these, uses it as a daily...pretty nice convo he has

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not slow.

Although i wouldn't like to hi a tree in a 1.3 mini let along a TB'd Honda lump! Moving deathtrap!