ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini-Valver and Middo Head To Birchdown...

Chocolate Bar™
met up with dave yesterday and made a trip down to birchdown seeing as i've just had the 172 decatted and its sounding epic, and daves 1.6 is running well.

tbh theres very little in it when gunning it on some dual carrigeways, but decent vids will follow when i arrange a cameraman...

SNC10521.jpg

SNC10522.jpg

SNC10519.jpg

SNC10518.jpg

SNC10517.jpg

SNC10516.jpg

SNC10515.jpg

SNC10514.jpg

bit poor - wanted some in car videos, but without a passenger is never really going to happen.

th_SNC10512.jpg

Italian 3.2 V6
looking very good! loving the yellow 172, is that a standard colour or a respray?

M

mini-valver

Wondered when this thread would appear!! The sub sounds farking EPIC with the JP decat, anyone that has a Yozza system, seriously recomended!

The car was cold in the exhaust vid, hence no real revs and some smoke, lol.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Really like your car middo

Not a fan of that CAF in the headlight lol

Chocolate Bar™
Wondered when this thread would appear!! The sub sounds farking EPIC with the JP decat, anyone that has a Yozza system, seriously recomended!

The car was cold in the exhaust vid, hence no real revs and some smoke, lol.

i've got a selection of excuses made for my poor showing if you'd care to hear a couple:
your car is more stripped,
i wasnt trying,
after 80 i would have pulled away,
want anymore ;)

was a good day. need a passenger so we can get some proper videos and drive bys as it was mental when you drove past birchdown in mine

M

mini-valver

We hit 110 at one point as I was priming for 5th and I was right behind you ;) Good length of private runway that one.

Sounded awesome when you pulled out of a junction in front of me and dinged the limiter, lol. Aye, the flood ruined my fun though! "SHIIIITTTT, please stop, please stop" :eek:

Gem

Racing Blue 182
The text saying "The normal road in is closed" didn't seem to help then...:eek:

Middo, the sub looks lovely! Very farking low...:D

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
both looking good! love the cold air feed in the headlight only because we know whats actually under the bonnet and its not some chav destroyed his headlight to get a cold air feed on his 1.2 lol

wish i had put the 1.6 in my 1.2 back in the day like i wanted to and built something cool!!

M

mini-valver

Cheers fellas :)

The headlight was an experiment, probably going to change back to a standard light and make another one because it looks abit downs syndrome, lol.

VRS
bugger one of you could have picked up my front number plate for me, steve saved it after it fell off in the flooded bit outside the kevs gaff lol

M

mini-valver

Yeah, theres a seat and dash, lol!

Thread on it in the project forum :)

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Both cars looking quality. 1.6 sounding better than @ FCS Dave ! Dont spose steve has his cup back yet ?