ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mint Yellow MK1 - opinions

E60 diesel powah

nice! dont like the colour, black is the best ;), not realli a fan of the exshaut n plate around it

immi

A silver Honda

The yellow fogs actually look good for once!

The exhaust looks photoshopped too.

I like it, low is the way to go:cool:

Suzuki SV1000S

Well if i get the ones we spoke about think it was 16 x 7.5, is that corect?

you were gonna speak to Winston or something.. I have no idea matey you sought it out and i wil get em,

;) , no worries , well sort it out.................

I might be able try and sort a fitting session to try a few alternatives , shall ring you in a few days

david

Suzuki SV1000S

excellent, I am based in London by the way mate. - if i need wider tyres for this look then i will consider it dependent on price..

George add me to you msn buddy mailto:winston16v@hotmail.com">winston16v@hotmail.com, I can try and help you with offsets/Width/tyres

As for tyres, just keep the 195/45/16sfront and rear.... the rears would have the streched look if you got the 7.5x16.
Euro rides sweet btw, It has TH lines on it, the rich mans Ronal

[Edited by Winston on 23 February 2005 at 10:43pm]

Suzuki SV1000S

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 23 February 2005

George add me to you msn buddy mailto:winston16v@hotmail.com">winston16v@hotmail.com, I can try and help you with offsets/Width/tyres

As for tyres, just keep the 195/45/16sfront and rear.... the rears would have the streched look if you got the 7.5x16.
Euro rides sweet btw, It has TH lines on it, the rich mans Ronal

[Edited by Winston on 23 February 2005 at 10:43pm]
you will add you matey, But am out tonight, will be around tomorrow evening, having day off tomorrow to go to BB to have a few things done to the beast, hehe

i dislike the door mirrors, badboy bonnet, gay colour headlights, single dtm exhaust and tacky surround and it could do with a phase 2 grill but apart from that i like it, lol.

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

The Rears arent wide enough! My mate has a Bright Yellow Polo G40, but his rims are like that (15") but 9" at the rear, 8" at the front - it looks awesome on the road - he even had all the bolts done in Gold to finish it off!

Yup.....but as long as the tyres under the arch, the rim can stick out tho, using low pro stretched tyres iirc

Droooooool at the rims on the G40....hmmmm gold bolts:D has it been in any VW mags?