ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Missfire cyl 2, intermitent eml , check esp, check injection, limp mode, exhaust popping at idle

Clio 197
Well, thats everything my clio has, it's blowing my mind how many things went wrong for de 5 months I have owned the car, changed aircon compressor, alternator, the pulley from the camshaft... and list goes on..

These are the new problems (but surely not the last)

So when the car is running for sometime, check engine light comes on, intermitent and goes off (sometimes), sometimes it throw error check esp, check injection and goes into limp mode (sometimes also stop and turn off by itself) but when I turn off and on again the car, all the problems are gone.

I have noticed that the exhaust pops at idle (that isnt very normal I think).

I have change all four coils, and lambda sensors, which many people told me that those symptoms are from those components, no luck.
Spark plugs has less than 500 miles son I think that wouldnt be the problem either.

When I plug the obd, it throw me missfire in cyl 2, I dont know if the problem are the injector or maybe the cyl compression.

If someone can help I will be really, I mean really grateful.

(Sorry for my bad english, Im from Spain)