ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 1.4 - 16v Replica **Reduced for quick sale!** (1993)

clio 172
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/265797.htm

the person who bought that is he on here

that would be me ??? can i ask why you are interested ???

im going to be getting some good pictures of it up soon, just as soon as it comes back from the body shop, alot of rust and rotting on the rear arch :dapprove:
Y beacause i love it and what it ill have 1st dibs on it when you selling as ill be 16 next year and readyto buy my first car :D

that would be me ??? can i ask why you are interested ???

im going to be getting some good pictures of it up soon, just as soon as it comes back from the body shop, alot of rust and rotting on the rear arch :dapprove:
Y beacause i love it and what it ill have 1st dibs on it when you selling as ill be 16 next year and readyto buy my first car :D

So your 15 at the moment and have a valver a Vee and a 182?!

BMW M135i
Think the 1 day is suppossed to mean have them one day Alex lol. And why you'd want a car at 16 i'll never know.

corsa c exclusiv
what'd you get to replace it gav, twas a nice rep, mine is going into the bodyshop at the weekend for a full respray :D

what'd you get to replace it gav, twas a nice rep, mine is going into the bodyshop at the weekend for a full respray :D

Nothing yet matey, hoping to get something around a 2000 reg though.

i'd love an old mk2/mk3 euro'd golf gti but just want something newer.

possibly going to be a mk2 VTR, fiesta zetec s, or punto mk2 sporting...got some nice plans for whatever i get ;)

gav

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Cliogav what make are the alloys on the valver-rep? They reallly suit the car. :)

Wedsport rs-5's very rare japanese wheels :cool:

i believe that this is how they came from the manufacturer :eek: when i got them they were black and silver, but in a right state.

313173_274_full.jpg

RenaultSport 172.
didnt know you sold this gav!

the new owner better luck after it or we'll take a trip round youth ;)