ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 8v to 16v convertion

clio mk1 1.8 16v
Hi all, a couple of months ago I swapped my 8v engine to a 16v, iv come upon a lil problem, my fuel pump isn't kicking in when starting. Iv tired different things and I'm trying to find the fuel pump relay, after looking under the bonnet where they are I come across 5 different brown ones, but I can't find which one it is. If looked in the haynes Manual and the colours that it says goes to the relay, I can't find :S if anyone can help id be very greatful. Thanks mark

Mk3 clio 1.5
ere should be 2 large ones and 3 smaller. Its one of the smaller ones, unsure on which though. would this be a ph1 or ph2?

Mk3 clio 1.5
ignore the last post, no idea how it ended up in this thread. how come you swapped from 8v to 16v expensive change for a small gain?

clio mk1 1.8 16v
Well I did it as my 8v engine died on me so in the process of looking for another engine I saw a 16v engine on eBay. So it went from there really, but iv not brought another Clio 1.8 16v so I'm not stripping the other one down for parts and Im going to rebuild that engine and then swap it for the one that's in at the mo :)