ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 clio 1.4 rt 3dr

K9 EVV
just bought one on an 1995 m 102000 full service history, just needs a good polish and drivers side arch done... 400 tax and tested.....

whats the best oil to use for them???

and what do people get out of 20 petrol???? miles

try and get some pics up later

kev

Nice one matey... Got the same myself a 1995 on an M plate

As for mileage i can get anything from 140-200 miles depending where i'm driving it and how hard! (200 on a good motorway run!)

As for oil believe 10W40? Could be wrong mind!

K9 EVV
i tought it was 10/40

do you no what size the standard tyres are???? cant remember and cars miles away. all i know thery are 13"

just need the arch and service and am away... its my 2nd car to run around in...

oh yeah is there anything i sould look out for?????

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
i can get 100 miles to a tenner driving like a pussy, same, M Reg, 78k on the clock, good solid engine too

Clio 200FF Cup RB
i tought it was 10/40

do you no what size the standard tyres are???? cant remember and cars miles away. all i know thery are 13"

just need the arch and service and am away... its my 2nd car to run around in...

oh yeah is there anything i sould look out for?????

Standard tyres are 165/65 13, or 155/70 13. At least they are standard here in Slovenia, where a lot of Clios had been built.

K9 EVV
how many of you guys has there arches rusing away???? how much to sort??????

going to t cut and polish it tomoz and oil and filter change....