ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Clio 16v/Williams Air Box - Help!

Clio 16v Mk1
I have a Clio 16v conversion and the last piece of the jigsaw is the air box. I actually have the air box but not the flange which is needed to secure it to the manifold.

Does anyone have a complete box for sale or just the plastic flange which I could use to secure the box I have to the manifold.

Last piece of the jigsaw, would be great if someone has it!!

Tom

ValverInBits
so it's half an airbox you want? Or do you need the thick rubber gasket? Or the throttle body? Theres not really a separate flange as such

Clio 16v Mk1
you'd be pretty hard pushed to separate those? They are one part bonded together.

To be fair think i need both bits, got a pic of the part on my comp, oval shape metal and rubber thing with three holes in which attach to the studs on the manifold. Cant upload the pic to this thread tho?!

ValverInBits
yeah. There are plenty of people with one to spare. Try Clio16valver or give renault a call, you never know, might be reasonable

ValverInBits
temp.jpg

So your looking at part number
77 00 740 706

That'll be an old part number, but they'll find it.

williams and trophy
no. think the bit he means is the other side of the body. theres a rubber seal that goes over the metal flange, the ones that need the flange reversing when fitting the k&n ind kits etc.

Clio 16v Mk1
temp.jpg

So your looking at part number
77 00 740 706

That'll be an old part number, but they'll find it.

Er, thats the part which goes between the throttle body to the manifold it would seem?

If so im all good on that part, i need the part which you would seperate from the air box to put an induction kit on etc....as i said have the air box but missing this part!

Do have a pic of the part trying to put it up....

full