ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Clio Cold Air Feed

Ok, two questions here.

1) What are the side effects of having a cold air feed with a hole in it meaning theres not as much cold air getting through

2) What do people use for a cold air feed as i need a replacement

MERCEDES CLS AMG
if you have a cold air feed with a hole in it that will result in a lack of air getting to your throttle body - obviously the more air feed the better the car will run.

Run a 3inch pipe with an air scoop from the bottom of your bumper all the way up to your throttle body - make sure it has an in line free flow filter and the pipe is smooth on the inside with no obstructions ( sharp bends that cause the pipe to crease over ) keep it as straight as possible. Avoid puddles and fit some gause over the intake nozzle to limit the amount of sh1t going into your engine.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Just get some flexi tube and route it to the old air feed location, secure it with zip ties round the battery mount.

got to b&q or homebase to get it.

I only noticed a small difference with a feed, dont worry about it too much

Ph1
i bought my cold air feed from Homebase for just under £10.

Its that stretchy metal stuff basically the same as what Green do but stronger.

4'' diameter if i remember righlty.

2006-09-07019.jpg

I tried b&q and homebase and neither of them had anything that would work apart and my cold air feed has no longer got a hole in it, its in two peices - anyone anymore suggestions?