ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 Phase 3 1.2 RL

1997 Clio RL 1.2
Firstly I'll apologize, as this is hardly Clio'Sport', and to others this is actually a very un-interesting car; I've always been one to get into forums and car communities though, and this has to be the most active single make forum I've ever been involved with, so thought I'd give it a go!

Ok, the car, a 1 owner, 55k from new '97 1.2 RL, very base spec. I've never seen paint this flat and damaged, couple of little parking dings, usual old lady stuff. At the moment the plan is to clean, and to get everywhere! It's filthy inside and out, so seemed a good place to start.
Also, I can't fit the damn radio, it won't clip in! Maybe I'm just being stupid, but with my other car being from 1961 this is all very new to me!
Also looking for some original rubber mats, lemme know if you have any, or any interesting Renault accessories from the period :)
Now, I don't think I can do pictures off my phone, so I'll upload some later.