ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 Phase 3 headlights

Oyster Card
The glass on my passenger side headlight managed to fall out today, a common problem on the phase 3's.
Any idea if I could just buy the glass from somewhere and silicon it in, looking at prices for the headlight nearing 40 quid plus it's quiet a mission to fit.

MK1 PH3 RSi
Yeah it happened to my drivers side, tried sticking back in but it didnt last long...fitted a mk1 ph2 front end now.

Where u based as i have a N/S/F head light going cheap.

D

Oyster Card
They are a right pain seen loads of phase 3's around with missing lenses, luckly... well actually not luckly. It's my old car and I'm in the process if selling it, but I can't really sell it till I get this sorted.

Based in surrey.

Oyster Card
Sweet intrested mate, what they like to fit is it a big job got my Haynes somewhere, somewhere being the key word.

Works...kind of...
Supposedly you have to take the bonnet and bumper off to get at all the mountings.

My drivers side lens fell out on new years day on the way back from a party. When I found out the hassle of fitting it, I just got someone else to do it lmao.

Oyster Card
Lol I like your style, typical Renault to make it a bumper and bonnet off job to fit a headlight, Surely they could have made a simple fitting like a clip at the bottom and a few accessible bolts at the top to hold the lamp in place?