M Menace Sep 29, 2005 #1 Does anybody have any pictures of what coloured wires connect up to which speakers? I've got 8 wires in total, 2 pink, 2 beige, 2 white & 2 purple to play with.
Does anybody have any pictures of what coloured wires connect up to which speakers? I've got 8 wires in total, 2 pink, 2 beige, 2 white & 2 purple to play with.
derv Car silver valver/hybrid Sep 29, 2005 #2 http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/derv1980/wires1.jpg
Nightfire Sep 30, 2005 #5 I'd say by looking at that pic, the first wires (on the left) are for the rear left, the last wires (where his nails are) are for the rear right
I'd say by looking at that pic, the first wires (on the left) are for the rear left, the last wires (where his nails are) are for the rear right
derv Car silver valver/hybrid Sep 30, 2005 #6 Nightfire said: I'd say by looking at that pic, the first wires (on the left) are for the rear left, the last wires (where his nails are) are for the rear right Click to expand... correct!
Nightfire said: I'd say by looking at that pic, the first wires (on the left) are for the rear left, the last wires (where his nails are) are for the rear right Click to expand... correct!