ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 Turbo - Dug it out the back of the drive......

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
........and gave the old girl a quick wash. cant wait to get her back on the road :)

looking bit neglected inside, someones moved in!

IMG_20140706_181902_zpsrc18wu4z.jpg

washed

IMG_20140706_183205_zps0c6jdmcq.jpg

IMG_20140706_182510_zps18px7tkr.jpg

IMG_20140706_183734_zpsdmcnkyok.jpg

drive reorganised

DSC_0085_zpsl7qjve3w.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'd have to build some sort of car port for the grey one to live under. The thought of it sitting in the rain upsets me greatly.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I am thinking of building it a home but tbh I just want it back on the road.

Cheers Chip-mk1 red one is a decent little tool for the job, I don't love it like the turbo but it's thoroughly excellent at what I built it for :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
A lot, brakes up front, sills and front jack points need welding and entire interior piece back together from scratch, lol!!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I am thinking of building it a home but tbh I just want it back on the road.

Cheers @Chip-mk1 red one is a decent little tool for the job, I don't love it like the turbo but it's thoroughly excellent at what I built it for :)

F4R makes so much sense in one of these TBH as a sort of "backup" trackday hack for when the more serious stuff is off the road etc.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
lol, we've not all got your money mate, the red one is my serious track car ;)