ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 Valver Resto Project

Chav Rocket
Small update...
Had a look at the roof today, the antenna is definitely leaking a bit.

Main job for today was to work out why the heater isnt working. as most people said..reason the blower wasnt working was the plug has melted. someone tried to "fix it by wedging a screw in the plug why do people do things like this....whoever "fixed" it also forgot to put the cover back on and just left it wedged under the panel...pics to follow.
waiting to see if Matt Black has any spares for me, sorry joshy i didnt have time to upload the photos.
Job was pretty straight forward...
scuttle panel off
wiper assembly off
free ecu mount and rest in engine bay
two bolts on the blower and out she comes!

hopefully i can get the car on the road soon...i have all the service bits.
is there anyone about willing to help me fit the widetrack, someone thats done it before?thanks

Jonni

ST1050, 320d
crikey man, i feel bad that there was so many bodges i didnt know about! otherwise i would have said something. glad ur making progress with the old girl, she needs love lol

Chav Rocket
meh whats done is done. gives me something to do i guess.
the car seems solid thats the main thing. i can't believe how rusted everything is. currently considering the best way to get all the little odds and ends painted.

54 astravan 1.7tdci
what make bushes are you getting from demon tweeks for £300.POLYBUSH is a trade name and i'm pretty sure they dont do them for clios.
I know this because i used to make em.if POLYBUSH do make them for the clio get in touch cause i'll be able to get em cheap for ya;)

Chav Rocket
lol i dont know where i got polybush from!
managed to royally mess up a torx head dont know if i should chisel it out or drill it out,